Monday, November 16, 2009

Help the SPCA

Help me pay the SPCA for Hide and Seek's care! The SPCA paid for the kittens' tests, vaccinations, and neuter surgeries. To be able to adopt them permanently, I need to pay them back for all the expenses.The total adoption fee is $200, which I don't have the means to cover on my own. If you can, please help Hide and Seek stay in their happy, loving forever home with me--no donation is too small, so don't feel bad if you can't give much. Every penny gets us closer to the goal! Even if you can't give at all, you can help by spreading the word.




So, please help me help Hide and Seek :) Tell your friends, family, and coworkers--many hands make light work!

Thank you so much--Hide, Seek, and I are all very grateful. (Oh, and 100% of all gifts go to the SPCA.)

















No comments:

Post a Comment